Saturday, May 9, 2009

Not many news

There has not been many news yesterday, I only managed to find one. Another 2005 family. I`m looking forwards to a new lista de espera and I hope we will not have to wait for a long time.

Region france

Region Cordoba to a couple who entered lista de espera: 16.11.2005 Age group 1-2. Congratulations!


Today Svein Edvin(my husband) and I are going to meet other people in the waiting process. We met them a year ago on a adoption preparatory course. It is going to be so nice meeting them all again. The couples are mostly adopting from colombia, but neither of us have recived refferals. I wonder how long we have to wait until we al can meet with children. I hope it will not take long, but I am sad to say that it probably will take a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment