- I have heard rumors that the wait is getting longer before you can travel to Colombia to finally get your child. Do you know about anyone who have traveled in 2009 ore are waiting to travel and how long they had to wait before they got to travel to Colombia?
- Is there less people wanting to adopt from Colombia in your country now that the wait is so long?
- Are there people wanting to change to siblings, older children, special needs because the wait is so long?
- Are people transferring to other countries were the wait is shorter?
- In what year are there most couples waiting 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008?
- Do you know what age group most applicants are waiting for?
- Are most people adopting for the first time ore have they already adopted children from Colombia before.
- If you know how many from your country are on the wait list approved in Colombia that would be interesting.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Some questions to my readers.
These last days I have found it difficult finding news and so I thought about maybe you readers have some information. So I have some questions for you and I hope to get some answers. Please write what country you are from and if you are adopting from ICBF ore Private.