- There is one more family who is now in Region. That is all I know, but I will know more when they post their news in a week ore two. Still their oldest case without region is now March 2006 :o)
- I have also posted a new blog from Denmark on my page(in danish). The family is waiting to bring home their son Hjalte and are traveling to Colombia August 14.
- Boy 3 years and 2 months to a family who entered lista de espera(approved in Colombia) June 2005 in region Manizales. Congratulations!
- Siblings 7 and 3 years old, no more information available. Congratulations!
- Boy 9 months from Bogota to a couple who entered lista de espera(approved in Colombia) December 12 2005, they entered region Bogota in June 8 2009. Congratulations!
- Boy 7 1/2 years adopted from a Casa. I do not have more information. Congratulations.
- Boy 7 from region Caldas to a couple who entered lista de espera 18.11.2008 Congratulations :o)
- A couple from the waiting list 4-5 has been told there are only 14!!! files in front of them. They are from May 2007!!The list is now in March 2006 so there is only 14 files left and 14 months between them and lista de espera. I hope this is real. Then the list will move really fast in this age group!!! WONDERFUL!!
- Girl 6 1/2 years to a family who enterd lista de espera(approved in Colombia) September 2008. She is from the region Risalda. Congratulations!!
- Boy 4 months from the region Cordova to a couple who entered lista de espera December 2005 in the age group 1 years. They went to region in June 2009.
- Refferal to a couple who entered lista de espera(approved in Colombia) December 2005. No more information available.
- Region Caldas to a couple who entered lista de espera(approved in Colombia) May 2006 in the age group 4-5 years. Before they were in region Cundinarmarca,
- Boy 5 months to a family who entered lista de espera(approved in Colombia) December 16 2005. Region Cundinamarca June 15. Congratulations!!
- Someone from the waiting list 2 years has been told there are 137 files in front of them. They are from April 2006. I hope it soon will be a lot less!!!!!!
- Another family from the waiting list 2 years have been told there are 38 files in front of them. They are from September 2005. The lista de espera is now in June 2005 in that age group so it will hopefully move more than usual next time.
- Martha from the group 0-2 from Desember 2006 has been told there are 164 files in front of them. --- in October 2008 there was 304, in December 296 and now in June there was 164. It is moving, but not as fast as I hope.