The danish list is from AC Børnehjælp. They have almost all applicants to Colombia from Denmark. The other one Danadopt have only 6 applicants. The list does not tell which age group they are waiting for. They also do not tell why people are removed from the waiting list, if it is a refferal ore if they for some other reason have quit their case.
Changes from last list October 2009
Gone from the list
- Family who entered lista de espera(approved in Colombia) 07.03.2008. Probably they are no longer applicants. But there can of course be other reasons.
- Family who entered lista de espera(approved in Colombia)25.09.2006. They went to region Manizales August 2009.
- Family who entered lista de espera(approved in Colombia) 23.03.2006. They were not in a Region last list so maybe things have happened fast. I wrote this last month, but this month that family is back. They are now in Region Monteria. I do not know why, but at least they are in a Region.
- Region Medellin to a family who entered lista de espera(approved in Colombia) 03.03.2006
- (In region from before : one couple in region Cartagena who entered lista de espera 04.05.2007 who have been in region since September)
- There is no new couples on the waiting list, and no new cases on lista de espera. There has not been new cases for quite a while.
Left on the waiting list (dates from lista de espera):
7 cases from 2006, March 2( BOTH IN REGION), May 4 and October 1
7 cases from 2007 Jan. 1, Feb. 1, May 3(1 IN REGION), September 1, November 1
11 cases from 2008 February 2, March 1, April 4, July 1, August 1, October 1 November 1
1 case from 2009 April 1